Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Local variables belong to an instance. They can be used inside a piece of code.
The following are Built-In Vars:
- x, y - x and y coordinates of the object instance
- xstart, ystart and xprevious, yprevious - self-explaining
- direction - facing (0=right, 90=up, 180=left, 270=down)
- gravity and gravity_direction - set the strength and direction (0...360) of the applied gravity
- depth, persistent, solid, visible - set the according instance parameters
- alarm[0...11] - set one of 12 available Alarms
- variables for path and timeline management
To define your own variable new_x:
new_x = <value>;